If you have any questions about how your personal data is processed, you can contact us via the contact details below.
What does personal data processing mean?
- ‘Personal Data' is any information that may be directly or indirectly attributed to you. For example, name, social security number, address, picture, e-mail and IP address. Even information which cannot in itself identify you may be personal data if it can be linked to you in combination with other information.
- ’Controller' is the organisation that decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data, i.e. how and why personal data processing is done.
- ‘Data Processing’ means all actions taken with your personal data. For example, collection, registration, storage, alteration, processing, structuring, destruction, etc.
Who is responsible for the processing?
- Petites Mains Creative Fashion AB, org. nr. 559125–8966, Valhallavägen 124, 114 41 Stockholm (”Petites Mains”) is the controller for the processing of personal data carried out by us or on our behalf. This means that we decide how and why your personal data is processed.
What we collect and why?
- Petites Mains mainly collects personal data that is necessary for you to use our service. This means that all or part of our service will not be usable if you do not want us to process your personal data.
- Purchases and orders. When you make a purchase or place an order, we process your name, your social security number, address, telephone number, e-mail, payment history, credit information and information about the specific purchase/order. We do this so that we can deliver the goods to you and so that you can choose between different payment methods.
- Customer service. When you contact our customer service with questions or for other support, we process your name, social security number, address, e-mail, telephone number, previous messages and notes on the matter, information about the specific purchase/order and other information that you provide us with and that may be relevant to your matter. This data is processed so that we can offer you the best possible customer service and to ensure that it is you who bought the product/placed the order that the matter concerns.
- Newsletter and offers. We process your name, social security number, e-mail, age, purchase history, purchase and user generated data (click history), gender and place of residence/country in order to send out information about our news and offers that may be of interest to you.
- Improvement and development of the service. When you visit the website, we process information about age, gender, place of residence, click and visit history, technical data from the devices you used (i.e. IP address, operating system, language, browser setting) and information about where you are when you visit our website, how long you have visited different parts of the website and if you have encountered any technical problems. We do this to create the basis for improving our website and range for our users.
- Preventing crime and misuse. We collect data about your social security number, click and visitor history, technical data from the devices you used to visit our website (i.e. IP address, operating system, language, browser setting) and information about your customer service matters. We do this to prevent and investigate fraud and other crimes, as well as to improve the security of our services.
- Petites Mains legal obligations. We process data about your name, social security number, contact information, payment history/information, information about your purchases and customer service matters in order to fulfil our legal obligations according to, among other things, the Accounting Act, the Money Laundering Act and laws and regulations on product liability and product safety.
- Most of the data above Petites Mains collects directly from you. On the other hand, we may collect your address information from public records and credit information from credit bureaus and banks.
What are the legal grounds for the processing?
- We always process your personal data in accordance with current legislation, including GDPR.
- When we process your personal data in order to handle a purchase or order, we do so in order to fulfil our obligations in the purchase agreement between you and Petites Mains. If we cannot process this personal data, you may not be able to complete the purchase or order.
- When we process your personal data in order to be able to provide customer service, inform about news and offers, improve and develop the service and to prevent crime and misuse of the service, we do so with the support of a so-called legitimate interest. We have then taken into account and weighed your interest of privacy in relation to our interest and purpose in the processing of personal data. Taking into account both positive and negative effects, we have concluded that our interest is legitimate.
- As for processing that is carried out because it is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, we do this in order for Petites Mains to be able to fulfil an obligation that follows from law or an authority decree.
- If we are to process your personal data for any purpose other than those mentioned above, we will inform you of this.
How long is my personal data stored?
- The data we collect about you will be stored for as long as necessary, i.e. until payment and delivery of a purchase is completed or the customer service matter is closed. We also store all personal data up to 36 months after it has been collected to facilitate for you, follow up on certain matters and to be able to investigate and prevent fraud.
- Please note that certain personal data must be stored for a longer period if it is required by law. No personal data attributable to you will be stored for longer than what is necessary or in a manner incompatible with current legislation.
Do you share my personal data?
- In order for us to offer you our services, it will in some cases be necessary for us to share your personal data with other companies. Companies that process your personal data on our behalf and according to our instructions are called processors. The processor will always enter into a data processing agreement with us to ensure that a high level of protection is maintained for your personal data.
- We use processors to be able to deliver goods to you (freight forwarders and logistics companies), to handle your payment (payment service providers and banks), to market our services (media agencies, advertising agencies etc.) and for our IT services (operation and technical support of the website and other IT systems).
- It also happens that we share your personal data with companies that are independent controllers once they have taken part of your personal data. This means that we no longer determine how your data is processed. This is the case, for example, when you click on a link to another website. This is also the case when we share your personal data with companies who handle general shipment of packages and some companies that offer payment solutions.
- We may also share personal data with a third party (such as the police, the tax authority or any other authority) in the case of a criminal investigation or if we are otherwise obliged to provide such information under law or a governmental decision.
Where in the world is my personal data processed?
Petites Mains strives to only process your personal data within the EU/EEA. Even though our IT systems and servers are located within the EU/EEA, your information may need to be shared with a supplier or a subcontractor outside the EU/EEA, for example for support of our IT systems. If so, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that your data is processed at the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA. If you have any questions about the security measures taken or would like a copy of these, you are welcome to contact us.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to request access to the personal data processed about you at any time in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. You also have the right to have inaccurate personal data about you corrected, in some cases to request the deletion of your personal data or restriction of our processing of your personal data, exercise your right to data portability and object to the processing of your personal data.
- If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us via the contact details below.
- You also have the right to submit a complaint to your relevant supervisory authority for data protection, (in Sweden, the data protection authority is “Datainspektionen”), at any time if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the applicable data protection legislation.
How do you contact us?
Petites Mains’ contact information
- The controller for processing your personal data is Petites Mains. If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, please contact us via the following contact information:
[Fill in role]
[Fill in address]
[Fill in e-mail address]
[Fill in phone number]